Under a physician’s direction, Nexus Home Health, Inc. can provide one or more of the following services in your or your loved one’s home:
- Skilled Nursing
- Speech & Language Pathologist
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Certified Home Health Aide
Additionally, we also offer the following services:
- Pharmacy: Arrangement of pharmaceutical needs such as IV therapy, insulin, breathing treatment, etc., as ordered by the physician
- Durable Medical Equipment: Arrangement of medical equipment including hospital beds, wheelchairs, commodes, walkers, etc., will be made to meet the special needs of the patient
- Laboratory and X-ray: Arrangement of laboratory test, chemistry, PT/INR finger stick, blood draws at home and mobile X-ray
- Wound Care Management: Referral to wound care specialist at home
Our office hours are from 9:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m, Mondays through Fridays. However, our on-call home health staff is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide assistance. We accept most major insurance policies upon verification of eligibility. We also accept private insurance or private pay.
If you have further queries about available care options, please call us at 805-483-7540.